Re: Bank of America website

Kimsan Song <kimsansong@...>

Changing websites are not always for the better;however, I can only
hope. It will be 50/50, it will work or not.

Charter is switching from charter.com over to charter.net or is it the
other way around, so let's see how that goes.At least with the tech
dudes I've spoken with at BOfA was terrible.

I don't complain, because I have better things to do like raise my 3
daughters, eat food and sleep lol. Anyways, I just find work-arounds
because no matter how many times I state accessibility to particular
folks, nothing is done after checking back in several months later.
It's akinda to if I want something done right, I will do it myself.

The BOfA site is 99% accessible btw, it's just that stupid combobox
lol. That's another reason why I don't make much of a fuss, as it's
just one thing for me, so why die on that hill.

Adrian made a good point though, let them know.

On 5/19/15, Adrian Spratt via Jfw <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com> wrote:
I've just reported my problem by phone to BofA's tech support staff. The
woman I spoke to took great care to note the exact nature of my experience.
I mentioned that other screenreader users are also having access problems,
which she also noted. I'd encourage anyone else having access problems with
BofA to do the same. As she mentioned, and as others have noted here, BofA
is changing its website, so this may be the ideal time to get everything
fixed. I got to tech support via the phone number on my credit card. Their
automated voice system seems pretty good at detecting the kind of assistance
required.