Re: Bank of America website

Adrian Spratt

I've just reported my problem by phone to BofA's tech support staff. The woman I spoke to took great care to note the exact nature of my experience. I mentioned that other screenreader users are also having access problems, which she also noted. I'd encourage anyone else having access problems with BofA to do the same. As she mentioned, and as others have noted here, BofA is changing its website, so this may be the ideal time to get everything fixed. I got to tech support via the phone number on my credit card. Their automated voice system seems pretty good at detecting the kind of assistance required.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Kimsan Song via Jfw
Sent: Tuesday, May 19, 2015 12:40 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Cc: Kimsan Song
Subject: Re: Bank of America website

I went paperless for as many as I could. All these different account
numbers they ask for when doing something simple as checking a
balance, I do not remember.

But, I'm glad that Adrian brought bank of America to the forfront
because with my mortgage, there is this combobox where you mustselect
the type of payment for example, US mail, telephone, etc. I cannot
access the options there. I've done alt down arrow, enter on the
combobox, down arrow, I've tried everything but tandom. lol.

Adrian, sorry for hijacking the thread, but thoughts anyone?

On 5/19/15, Maria Campbell via Jfw <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com> wrote:
y2k? Again? Smile.
Thank goodness for telephone banking.

On 5/19/2015 12:05 PM, Kimsan Song via Jfw wrote:
I don't think it's just bank of America.
This past weekend, I got my utility bill in the email, and I went to
check it, and I got the same message as Adrian described.

I wonder if all these different sites are just making changes preparing
for y2k.
:)

On 5/19/15, Drew Hunthausen via Jfw <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com> wrote:
I no longer have an account with BofA, but I also experienced this kind
of
thing when I did. There would be certain times when the site just
wouldn't
cooperate at all. Support was not able to give me any help, it seemed to
have to do with the day and time I tried to access, was never able to
find
pattern.