iTunes

Lee Maschmeyer

Hi folks,

Last week I wanted to preorder Tchaikovsky's six symphonies by the Detroit Symphony, available for preorder only on iTunes. I went around in circles trying to create an Apple ID. I'm on Windows 7 and at the time was using Jaws 15. I could never get the ID created so over the weekend I installed Jaws 16 but haven't had the hardihood to try again. Does anybody know how to deal with iTunes on Windows using Jaws or will I just have to ask some rescuer for help?

Thanks in advance,

--

Lee Maschmeyer

"Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise."
--Lewis Carroll