Re: Reading a Powerpoint document

Niall Gallagher <nialljg91@...>

Hi Ann,

That is a shame.
Could you save as PDF and use OCR or online PDF to text converter?

Kind regards,

Niall

Sent from my iPhone

On May 19, 2015, at 3:31 AM, Ann Byrne via Jfw <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com> wrote:

Thanks, Nile. Unfortunately each slide is converted to an imbedded graphic rather than text.

At 05:48 PM 5/18/2015, you wrote:
Hi Ann,

I usually use the save as outline method myself, but I found the below link.
Will try the included instructions tomorrow, hopefully it's an
accessible process.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,

Niall

https://blog.udemy.com/convert-powerpoint-to-word/

Sent from my iPhone

On May 18, 2015, at 11:19 PM, Ann Byrne via Jfw <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com> wrote:

windows 7, JAWS 16, Office 2010. Outline view shows only part of each slide. I have tried expanding it, but that doesn't help. I know there is a command to send a Word document to PowerPoint. I can't find one to send PowerPoint to Word. Any help would be great.

Much thanks,

Ann