installing jaws without burning a key

Kimsan <kimsansong@...>

Hi,

Someone had a file or set of instructions to install jaws without burning a
key. The instructions were for XP. My question is has anyone here used those
instructions using windows 7?

I am having serious computer issues and I need to reset my laptop to factory
default, which will require me to reinstall jfw.

I have been trying to research a solution to the three problems I have been
experiencing but google is no help at the moment? I want to set my laptop to
factory defaults because I am about to pull my hair out but before I do can
someone verify if it works on win 7? If not, I will do it and just use
window eyes and NVDA until Monday lol.

Laters.