From: "Kimsan via Jfw" <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
To: "jfw" <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Cc: "Kimsan" <kimsansong@gmail.com>
Sent: Sunday, May 17, 2015 11:45 PM
Subject: cnn?

Does anyone visit or read stuff from cnn.com?

It seems as this site is notorious for videos.

How come videos are not playing when I click on them, but they are on
other
news sites.

Someone try this video from cnn.com and please report if a video plays.
It
says click here to watch this video; however, when I do that, nothing
happens.

http://www.cnn.com/videos/entertainment/2015/05/16/pkg-orig-norm-macdonald-b
reaks-down-letterman.cnn#