From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Peter op t Hof
via Jfw
Sent: Sunday, May 17, 2015 9:56 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Cc: Peter op t Hof
Subject: Re: thoughts on latest jaws update

Ok!

To add some problems i notice that:

* Status of change in country-settings is read partially
* Loginscreen sometimes is not read, you have to press Enter
intuitivly to open the passwordbox
* Slightly better support in reading text in Thunderbird but less
betterr then 2 updates ago

I am working on Windows 8 with enough memory so that is not the problem.

Dutch greetings,

Peeter.

Melissa STOTT via Jfw schreef op 18-5-2015 om 03:25:
So far, I have had no issues with the latest update. I am using windows 7.
When Jaws 16 was first released, it would freeze up on me, but it hasn't
done that in a while. The only problem I can see right now, is that the MLB
scores in research it is still broken.

Sent from my iPhone

On May 17, 2015, at 4:12 PM, Merv Keck via Jfw <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
wrote:

Hi,

I have not had that happen as of yet. However, I have been required
quite often to hit insert escape in order to refresh the screen on
web sites such as Amazon because buttons or other options are not
showing themselves. In fact last night I spent more than fifteen
minutes in my checkout procedure trying to switch from my default
credit card to a different debit card on amazon. The Change option
would not show itself no way no how. Finally after a great deal of
frustration the insert escape made the change option available and I was
able to choose another card and finish checking out.
What should have taken two minutes took almost twenty. This is
nothing new with Jaws and amazon. And I don't know if it is a Jaws
thing, an amazon thing, a coding thing, or what.

Because it occurs even if Magic is running.

Merv