Re: thoughts on latest jaws update

Melissa Stott

So far, I have had no issues with the latest update. I am using windows 7. When Jaws 16 was first released, it would freeze up on me, but it hasn't done that in a while. The only problem I can see right now, is that the MLB scores in research it is still broken.

Sent from my iPhone

On May 17, 2015, at 4:12 PM, Merv Keck via Jfw <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com> wrote:

Hi,

I have not had that happen as of yet. However, I have been required quite
often to hit insert escape in order to refresh the screen on web sites such
as Amazon because buttons or other options are not showing themselves. In
fact last night I spent more than fifteen minutes in my checkout procedure
trying to switch from my default credit card to a different debit card on
amazon. The Change option would not show itself no way no how. Finally after
a great deal of frustration the insert escape made the change option
available and I was able to choose another card and finish checking out.
What should have taken two minutes took almost twenty. This is nothing new
with Jaws and amazon. And I don't know if it is a Jaws thing, an amazon
thing, a coding thing, or what.

Because it occurs even if Magic is running.

Merv