From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Kramlinger,
Keith G., M.D. via Jfw
Sent: Sunday, May 17, 2015 5:55 PM
To: jfw@lists.the-jdh.com
Cc: Kramlinger, Keith G., M.D.
Subject: How can I find Add/Remove Programs in the Windows 7 Control Panel?

Hi,

How do I find the Add/Remove Programs in the Control Panel in Windows 7?

I get to the Control Panel OK, but then I'm stumped.

There's a Programs and Features link, but JAWS stops reading in the
following Window after announcing the first program.

I'm almost embarrassed to ask this question, but I'm stumped.

Thanks, Keith