Re: How can I find Add/Remove Programs in the Windows 7 Control Panel?

Maria Campbell

Just type add or remove in your search box and they will be in the results.

On 5/17/2015 5:55 PM, Kramlinger, Keith G., M.D. via Jfw wrote:
Hi,

How do I find the Add/Remove Programs in the Control Panel in Windows 7?

I get to the Control Panel OK, but then I'm stumped.

There's a Programs and Features link, but JAWS stops reading in the following Window after announcing the first program.

I'm almost embarrassed to ask this question, but I'm stumped.

Thanks, Keith