From: "O.Addison Gethers via Jfw" <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Cc: "O.Addison Gethers" <o.addisongethers@gmail.com>
Sent: Saturday, May 16, 2015 10:12 AM
Subject: Re: Window7 desktop typing character echo !!

Hi Carolyn
Thanks ,I thought I suppose to it from Jaws window because FS technical support man told me to press insert +j to jaws window and I can't remember others step where he told me to press spacebar to check the box last week ago when I got computer back after having window7 install !! So I had to download jaws update on wednesday morning while I had fs technical support man on the phone after the download finish the man told me to press enter on restart the computer then jaws never came back on so he can continue help me finish to show me how to get type character echo in internet,e-mail and etc !! So we waited for 10 minute to see if jaws will come on so I call my mom to ask her if she see anything on the window screen she told me it's say start window so therefore that's mean the programs starter I think ,but it will not open jaws and others program so I will have to call the computer man to straight the problem out ,computer man came monday to fix start window he told me the computer is updating the programs and etc. Well he have to take window7 to his shop this morning so I'm using window xp while he is repairing the computer and it's on warranty!!

O. Addison Gethers

oag1rotttie@hotmail.com

Facebook
oag1rottie@hotmail.com