From: "Marion Woods via Jfw" <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
To: <Jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Cc: "Marion Woods" <marion_woods38@yahoo.co.uk>
Sent: Saturday, May 16, 2015 10:12 AM
Subject: Talking about Jaws authorisation , a strange thing happened today!

Hi all,

Earlier today I checks to see if I had missed any updates on my PC, I
found one Microsoft security update and one Graphic update, so I
downloaded and installed them,. Upon rebooting the PC I found Jaws in 40
minute mode. I have a copy of the authorisation code and I was just about
to enter the code when i realised the code was already there with the last
3 digits as stars. I entered them anyway, and all was well, however The
Jaws icon now shows as"Jaws Home use".

Oh well That solved the mystery, at least I didn't have to use up my
last
authorisation key!

Marion

Contact marion_woods38@yahoo.co.uk
A proud member of the Roses Forum.

“The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
Ralph Waldo Emerson