From: "O.Addison Gethers via Jfw" <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Cc: "O.Addison Gethers" <o.addisongethers@gmail.com>
Sent: Friday, May 15, 2015 9:58 PM
Subject: Window7 desktop typing character echo !!

Hello All,
I need some help to get jaws 15 setting in typing character echo if that what it's calll I think!! I'm talking about in internet explorer,firefox,word document,messenger and e-mail where I type letter for example if I type H e l l o then when I press spacebar it's say hello Does anyone understand what I'm talking about?

O. Addison Gethers

oag1rotttie@hotmail.com

Facebook
oag1rottie@hotmail.com