From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Michal Nowicki
via Jfw
Sent: Wednesday, May 13, 2015 20:40
To: 'The Jaws for Windows support list.'
Cc: Michal Nowicki
Subject: RE: Another J16 Update Available

Unfortunately, the release notes for this update are very generic; all FS
says is that it corrects an issue that had been made known to the company
through automatic error reporting. While this suggests that the update is
minor, the timing of its release is quite thought-provoking, as it hasn't
been too long since the previous update came out. Besides, why would FS
release an update that addresses only one issue? To my knowledge, this has
never happened before.