Re: Retriving Authorization code

Mcginnis, Barbara

You are right Dave, you just said it better than I did. I have the responsibility of a 45 site license and I have each authorization number saved on a spreadsheet.

-----Original Message-----
From: Dave Carlson via Jfw [mailto:jfw@lists.the-jdh.com]
Sent: Friday, May 15, 2015 10:34 AM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Cc: Dave Carlson
Subject: Re: Retriving Authorization code

Barbara,

I think Mike is correct. It will not be in the JAWS/Help/About dialog, which is what I think you're describing. It will be in the dialog during the authorization process. You can start this from JAWS/Help/Update Authorization and moving through a couple dialogs.

Dave Carlson
Oregonian, woodworker, Musician, and pioneer