From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Mario via Jfw
Sent: Thursday, May 14, 2015 10:56 AM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Cc: Mario
Subject: Re: Jaws And Anti-virus

I've heard of the name, but recollect that it was prone to triggering false
positives for things that were be nine and lacked screen reader
accessibility. that was some time ago but I don't know if it has changed for
the better. I heard it is accessible with NVDA but don't know to what
extent.

On 5/14/2015 10:41 AM, Tom Behler via Jfw wrote:
Has anyone else ever heard of, or used Avira? And, if so, what have
your experiences been?

Does it compare favorably to something like AVG?

Dr. Tom Behler