From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Merv Keck via
Jfw
Sent: Wednesday, May 13, 2015 1:30 PM
To: 'The Jaws for Windows support list.'
Cc: Merv Keck
Subject: RE: Necessity For Java?

Hi,

I have two Windows seven sixty four bit laptops. One has never had java and
one has not had Java for about a year now. I have never had issues except
once when trying to install a second screen reader for kicks only to use as
a backup and it for some unknown reason wanted to install Java Bridge and
kept looking for Java. After I got through the install though everything
went fine and it never looked for Java again. I had one small web app that
used java but I just switched to something that did not use Java and I was
good to go. It wasn't that jaws friendly anyway so I was glad to see it go.

Hope that helps.

Merv