Re: question on call center applications`

Michael Mote

Tom, all call centers are different in terms of the types of applications that they use. Some platforms are more complicated than others. I've seen JAWS work really well in some call center environments, and in others, scripts had to be utilized. It all depends on the types of applications you are using, and if they are coded correctly.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@...] On Behalf Of toml614 via Jfw
Sent: Wednesday, May 13, 2015 3:10 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.; Ann Byrne via Jfw
Cc: toml614
Subject: question on call center applications`

Hello everyone, I am checking to see what if any call center software works with Jaws? Or does anyone know if there is away to get CSG ACRS to play with Jaws? Thanks, Tom Macha Des Moines, IA

Sent from my T-Mobile Android device

On May 13, 2015 2:33 PM, Ann Byrne via Jfw <jfw@...> wrote:

of course, if I would send you my address, you could send me yours.
(LOL) I am annakb@... At 02:23 PM 5/13/2015,
you wrote:
If you send me your email address, I will send you an inclusive list
of Excel keytip commands.

At 12:09 PM 5/13/2015, you wrote:
Dave and others,

Any advice on best way(s) to learn the ribbon? I've tried and just
don't seem to get it. I often get lost and can't seem to find what
I'm looking for.

Once I learn a specific set of keystrokes for use within the ribbon, I'm OK.

Thanks for any help. Keith