Re: Excel shortcut for autofit?

Marianne Denning

I use the command you just gave on a regular basis. It really doesn't
take very long.

On 5/12/15, Paul Martz via Jfw <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com> wrote:
Hi all. I'm using current JAWS 16 and MS Office 2010.

In the ribbon UI, "Home" tab, "Cells" submenu, there is a "Format" drop
down
button, and on the drop down menu there is an option "AutoFit Column
Width",
which I'd think would be particularly useful to us blindies as most of the
other options for changing the column width require at least some vision.

The non-JAWS command to get to this is Alt followed by H, O, I.

Is there a more concise shortcut available for this command? Or should I
just add it to the Quick Access Toolbar?

Thanks,
-Paul

Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053