Excel shortcut for autofit?

Paul Martz <skewmatrix@...>

Hi all. I'm using current JAWS 16 and MS Office 2010.

In the ribbon UI, "Home" tab, "Cells" submenu, there is a "Format" drop down
button, and on the drop down menu there is an option "AutoFit Column Width",
which I'd think would be particularly useful to us blindies as most of the
other options for changing the column width require at least some vision.

The non-JAWS command to get to this is Alt followed by H, O, I.

Is there a more concise shortcut available for this command? Or should I
just add it to the Quick Access Toolbar?

Thanks,
-Paul