From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Michael B. via
Jfw
Sent: Tuesday, May 12, 2015 6:20 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Cc: Michael B.
Subject: Re: HJPad

Hi Dr. Tom,

In windows7 press the Windows key to bring up the start menu.

Arrow up to All Programs & open.

Use first letter navigation to find the version you're using. For example;
press the letter, J, until you have Jaws 15 or 16 highlighted or, whatever
version of Jaws you happen to be using.

With the Jaws version of choice highligheted press enter or right arrow.

Arrow up to, Run HJ Pad, & press enter to open. You can also open the
context menu while on Run HJ Pad with the applications key or Shift + F10.
Go to, Send To, press enter, arrow down to, Desktop create shortcut, & press
enter to make opening HJ Pad more accessible from the desktop.
Take care.
Mike
This email was sent from my, iBarstool.