Re: Research It and NFL NCAA scores

Chris Smart <csmart8@...>

I must add that I share your frustration. It would be nice if we could visually skim a screen of information, using nothing more than its layout to help us find what we are looking for. That would be so nice!
I probably come across a situation every single day where a sighted person could accomplish the task more quickly, simply with a noncommittal glance and a few clicks. It bugs me that most sighted folks know very little about their computers, what the various screen elements are called, and yet, they can get along just fine in most situations.

For better or worse, we just have to learn a little more about how our computers operate to get things done quickly and efficiently. It sucks, but there it is.