From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Paul D. J. Jenkins via Jfw
Sent: Saturday, May 09, 2015 3:00 PM
To: 'The Jaws for Windows support list.'
Cc: Paul D. J. Jenkins
Subject: RE: a couple of easy questions

Good afternoon Barbara,

When I had a similar problem, I added an entry to the default dictionary manager.
1. Press JAWS Modifier Key Plus F2.
2. Press the Letter D.
3. Press Control, Shift, D.
Note: If your computer asks you to save a new dictionary file name, pressing escape will also take you into the default file.
4. Press your SpaceBar key on the "add" button.
5. Type the grater than symbol, ">" (typically shift, period)in the actual word field.
6. After tabbing once, then type a space " "into the replacement word field.
7. Tab to the "OK" button and Press SpaceBar.
8. Press Alt, F4 to close the Dictionary Manager, and Alt, Y, (as in yes), to save the changes.
I hope this helps.

Enjoy your weekend,

Paul Jenkins