From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Kramlinger, Keith G., M.D. via Jfw
Sent: Saturday, May 09, 2015 11:52 AM
To: 'The Jaws for Windows support list.'
Cc: Kramlinger, Keith G., M.D.
Subject: RE: getting audio to play on default player

Thanks. I'll try it.

I have Windows 7 Professional. Yes, it is strange. My earlier computer was Windows 7 64 bit, and wmp was on it and worked fine; the keyboard started malfunctioning in a way that couldn't be resolved so it had to go to the place where computers that don't work live. This new computer is a company computer, so maybe they did something. On this new machine, it didn't even have the correct driver of the touchpad, and I couldn't even turn the darn thing off until we figured out what the problem was and downloaded the correct driver for the touchpad.

When VLC cam up, I couldn't get anything to speak to me. I'll try again, though. It sounds promising.

Best, Keith