Re: Why do people have so many problems unsubscribing on this list?

Chris Smart <csmart8@...>

Nononono, what we definitely do not need is more hand holding!
Give people a single keystroke, and then it'll be "but my keyboard is different. where do I find this keystroke?"

At 01:29 AM 9/10/2011, you wrote:
Because Jaws users are the only ones who have the problem. I don't see the same problems with sighted people, users of Window Eyes, NVDA or even the silly screen readers Google and Microsoft try to put out.
If FS cared they would take a look at what separates Jaws users from the rest of the community. Obviously Unsubscribing from this list is something many users have a problem with.
I just want these dumb Unsubscribe emails to stop! Because Jaws users are, I'm pretty sure, able to hit a key stroke, I believe that a simple script to click on this link and hit the unsubscribe button would solve the problem admirably.
Thanks,

Brandon Keith Biggs

Check out
MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/brandonkeithbiggs