From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Michael Mote
via Jfw
Sent: Monday, May 11, 2015 16:33
To: 'The Jaws for Windows support list.'
Cc: Michael Mote
Subject: Question about ripping DVD's to a hard drive.

Hi folks! Thought I would find out if anyone can recommend an accessible
program for ripping DVD's to a hard drive. A friend of mine would like to
burn some of the movies he has purchased to his hard drive. Is there a
program out there that works well with JAWS that can accomplish this? Many
thanks!