Re: Computer games.

Kramlinger, Keith G., M.D.

I understand these are all single computer games, but are they all single player games? Are any of them playable by more than 1 player using the same computer? Thanks, Keith

-----Original Message-----
From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Paul Lemm via Jfw
Sent: Monday, May 11, 2015 4:45 PM
To: 'The Jaws for Windows support list.'
Cc: Paul Lemm
Subject: RE: Computer games.

Hi Carolyne ,

I play a lot of audio games on my PC and iPhone , everything from card
games, to golf to more complex games all really fun and totally accessible
using either jaws or my phones screen reader , would definitely recommend trying a couple of audio games for yourself .

As for the spoonville games, I took a look at their website and they have a section for blind games which will all either work with jaws or be self-voicing and use the built in computer voice, also all the blind games on the site are free too. in fact after taking a look at their website I realised I have one of their games already .

Below is the direct link to the blind games part of the spoonville website

http://www.omninet.net.au/~irhumph/blindgamers.htm

Paul Lemm