Michal Nowicki <mnowicki4@...>
That worked! Thank you very much.toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
From: Jfw [mailto:email@example.com] On Behalf Of Londa Peterson
Sent: Monday, May 11, 2015 3:53 PM
To: 'The Jaws for Windows support list.'
Cc: Londa Peterson
I recently saw that someone was wanting to find HJPad and couldn't do so. In
Windows 7, this is fairly easy, but not so in Windows 8.1. I got curious, so
I started looking around. I finally found it, and here's how I did it.
1. Press the Windows key to get to the start screen if you aren't
2. Tab once. You will land on a button that says apps.
3. Press the space bar to activate this button.
4. You will then be presented with a very long list of everything that
is on your computer. Type jaws. It will automatically go into the search
5. Start arrowing down. The item you want is called "utilities JAWS
16." I assume if you're using a different version number you would find the
same thing with the number of your JAWS version. I only have 16 on the
particular machine I tested on.
6. Press enter on this item, and you will find all of the things you
used to find in the JAWS program group in all programs on older versions of
Hope this helps someone out.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
Jfw mailing list