From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Kramlinger, Keith G., M.D. via Jfw
Sent: Friday, May 08, 2015 11:17 PM
To: 'The Jaws for Windows support list.'
Cc: Kramlinger, Keith G., M.D.
Subject: RE: getting audio to play on default player

Thanks. This didn't seem to work, but it's been a very long day for me, so I'm going to pack it in for now and try this again tomorrow. Many thanks to all for your help.

The other thing I found out today is there is no Windows Media Player on this HP running Windows 7 64-bit. Only Quicktime Mediat Player and VLC Media Player. The VLC Media Player doesn't seem to be screenreader accessible. I tried downloading WMP but was told on the Microsoft site that, for some reason, WMP couldn't be installed on this computer. Hmmmmm. I think I have my work cut out for me.

Best to all, Keith