Re: Why do people have so many problems unsubscribing on this list?

Chris Smart <csmart8@...>

Dave, we obviously need a function to give people electric shocks through their pinky fingers *LOL*

At 08:39 PM 9/9/2011, you wrote:
FS has nothing to do with it. But it might help if there was a footer added
to tell users to look at the footer for information on where to go to
unsubscribe.

In other words, it's there for anyone to look at.

Dave Carlson
From my Dell Latitude 630.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Brandon Keith (Biggs)" <brandonboy13@comcast.net>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Friday, September 09, 2011 15:37
Subject: Why do people have so many problems unsubscribing on this list?

It has just been on this list where I've received hundreds of emails dealing
with unsuscribing... Maybe it would be a good and valuable thing if FS made
a key command to unsubscribe from a mailing list. It would have to be rather
complex, but I think It would be worth FS's investment because it appears so
many Jaws users have problems unsubscribing from Email lists.
Either that or could the Admins please block all emails that come into this
list that contain the word "Subscribe*"?
Thank you,

Brandon Keith Biggs

Check out
MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/brandonkeithbiggs