From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Michal Nowicki
via Jfw
Sent: Sunday, May 10, 2015 22:56
To: 'The Jaws for Windows support list.'
Cc: Michal Nowicki
Subject: RE: Question: Circling Letters/Characters in Word 2007?

Paul,

I have been in this situation many times as an undergrad student. Although
I haven't figured out a way to "circle" items electronically, I used
underline, bold, or italics to mark the items that a sighted person would
have circled. If you elect to go that route, make sure that this is okay
with the person/organization to whom you will be turning in the form; if it
is not, you may need sighted assistance.

Best,

Michal