Re: how to stop Jaws from reporting XWestern, XUniCode?

adam morris

The only way I know how to do it is by adding the words to the dictionary, then in the spot where you would type the way a word should be pronounced press the spaceBar.
If there are other ways I'd like to know.

On 10-May-2015 08:53, Gerardo Corripio via Jfw wrote:
HI guys
IN Jaws16, with Thunderbird, how would I go about turning off so that
when reading EMail, Jaws won't keep on saying XUniCode, XWestern? It's
kind of driving me in sane! Before my fresh Jaws16 install it never did
this. Thanks for info.