howard wolcott

From: "Brandon Keith (Biggs)" <brandonboy13@...>
Sent: Friday, September 09, 2011 8:53 PM
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@...>

I never said FS had anything to do with people not being able to unsubscribe.
I was just saying that it appears that only Jaws users have problems unsubscribing from their mailing list. So it might be in FS's best interest to take a closer look at this problem and come up with a solution.
Because obviously something is wrong between the Jaws user and the JFW Mailing list. This unsubscribing problem is not on any other list I'm on, but it is huge on this list.
Thanks,

Brandon Keith Biggs

Check out
MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/brandonkeithbiggs