From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Bill White via
Jfw
Sent: Friday, May 8, 2015 10:04 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Cc: Bill White
Subject: Re: getting audio to play on default player

Turn off the vertual cursor by the command: JAWS Key plus Z

If it is a YouTube video you can usually do it the following way.

Find either the percent slider on the web page, or find the mute button. Do
not click the button. Once you find the button, press JAWS Key plus Z to
turn off the vertual cursor. Once the cursor is off, use either the j key to
rewind, or the l key to forward. Often you can also use the left and right
arrows to accomplish the same thing. Also, up and down arrows raise and
lower volume.

This usually doesn't work on other video services besides YouTube, however.
Bill White billwhite92701@dslextreme.com