Re: getting audio to play on default player

Kramlinger, Keith G., M.D.

Thanks. This is worth a try. How do I turn off the virtual cursor? Keith

-----Original Message-----
From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Michal Nowicki via Jfw
Sent: Friday, May 08, 2015 7:25 PM
To: 'The Jaws for Windows support list.'
Cc: Michal Nowicki
Subject: RE: getting audio to play on default player

I have seen this too. Most of the time, unfortunately, the audio/video is a flash movie, so I don't think you can actually open it in a separate window with a media playback program on your computer. You may, however, be able to interact with the web player by turning off the virtual cursor and tabbing into the web player. At that point, you may be able to play/pause the audio/video with the spacebar, as well as use the arrow keys to rewind, fast forward, and adjust the volume. Good luck!

Michal