From: "Mike Mcglashon via Jfw" <jfw@...>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@...>
Cc: "Mike Mcglashon" <michael.mcglashon@...>
Sent: Friday, May 08, 2015 11:54 AM
Subject: Re: using the same set up in wordpad that is used in microsoft word

g? I don't know how I got word pad on my computer it was just there ever since I've always had the computer

Sent from my iPhone

On May 8, 2015, at 10:03 AM, Bill White via Jfw <jfw@...> wrote:

Hi, Mike. How did you get WordPad, and how are you running it? I am using JAWS13, and have no Wordpad. All I have is HJPad.

Thank you.
Bill White billwhite92701@...
----- Original Message ----- From: "mike mcglashon via Jfw" <jfw@...>