From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Kevin
Wollenweber via Jfw
Sent: Thursday, May 07, 2015 11:31 PM
To: Jfw@lists.the-jdh.com
Cc: Kevin Wollenweber
Subject: Recommending a Flatbed Scanner? You May Need More than That?

I could be wrong about this, and other listers, please feel free to chime
in, here and correct me emphatically, but it isn't the flatbed scanner that
needs to be "accessible"; you need to find a scan-and-read program that
works for you. If there are scanners out ther that work alone with JAWS,
please alert me to them and I'll ditch this thing I've got now, along with
the version of OPEN BOOK I currently have that no longer works, and get that
scanner.

I'm not trying to be snarky, here; I just was not aware that a scanner alone
could do the trick.

Kevin Wollenweber