From: Feliciano Godoy via Jfw
Sent: Thursday, May 07, 2015 6:52 AM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Cc: Feliciano Godoy
Subject: Re: Defeating the I E 11 freeze

Have you tried to delete cookies from internet options in attempt to fix the problem?

Regards,Feliciano For tech tips and updates Like my Facebook page: www.facebook.com/theblindman12vFollow me on Twitter: Www.twitter.com/theblindman12vSent from the Super-iPhone

On May 7, 2015, at 6:43 AM, mitch--- via Jfw <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com> wrote:

Hi, With the latest JAWS 16 and Windows 7, certain web sites I visit cause I E 11 to stop working and F S, while aware of the issue, has apparently not yet slayed this bug.
When at these web sites where experience has proven to me that I E 11 will stop working before I finish my intended reading, I have taken to copying the article and pasting it into Word before I’m frozen out.
Others have likely been forced to do likewise but I thought I would share this idea anyhow. Regards, Mitch

“No sense being pessimistic. It wouldn't work anyway.”
Unknown