Defeating the I E 11 freeze

Dave Mitchell

Hi, With the latest JAWS 16 and Windows 7, certain web sites I visit cause I E 11 to stop working and F S, while aware of the issue, has apparently not yet slayed this bug.
When at these web sites where experience has proven to me that I E 11 will stop working before I finish my intended reading, I have taken to copying the article and pasting it into Word before I’m frozen out.
Others have likely been forced to do likewise but I thought I would share this idea anyhow. Regards, Mitch

“No sense being pessimistic. It wouldn't work anyway.”
Unknown