From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of David Moore
via Jfw
Sent: Wednesday, May 06, 2015 4:22 PM
To: jfw@lists.the-jdh.com
Cc: David Moore
Subject: running about:blank does not work

Hi all, I tried pressing Windows key +R and typed in about:blank
and I got the message that there is no app that can open that link and it
brought up the store. I have windows 8.1 and IE 11. Why does this not work
for me? Also, someone said to press ctrl + L in IE.
CTRL + L is the command you use in Firefox to type in an address. In ff,
instead of CTRL + O, it is CTRL + L. As far as I know, CTRL + L is no good
in IE.