Re: Accessibility of Bit Defender

Feliciano G

Maybe there is a trial version of the software? Antivirus software usually have a free trial for a month. That should be enough to check the accessibility of the software.

Regards,Feliciano For tech tips and updates Like my Facebook page: www.facebook.com/theblindman12vFollow me on Twitter: Www.twitter.com/theblindman12vSent from the Super-iPhone

On May 7, 2015, at 5:38 AM, Merv Keck via Jfw <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com> wrote:

Bit Defender is supposed to be the best again for 2015 but I have yet to
find anyone who uses any version of it successfully with a screen reader and
no sighted assistance. I used it back when I had lots of vision but gave up
on it a few years ago when they changed their formatting and went largely to
some type of cloud based format that Jaws has difficulty seeing. And now
that I have for all practical purposes lost most of my vision have not been
using it for years.