From: "David Moore via Jfw" <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
To: <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Cc: "David Moore" <jesusloves1966@gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, May 06, 2015 02:22 PM
Subject: running about:blank does not work

Hi all, I tried pressing Windows key +R and typed in about:blank
and I got the message that there is no app that can open that link
and it brought up the store. I have windows 8.1 and IE 11. Why does
this not work for me? Also, someone said to press ctrl + L in IE.
CTRL + L is the command you use in Firefox to type in an address. In
ff, instead of CTRL + O, it is CTRL + L. As far as I know, CTRL + L
is no good in IE.