From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Bill White via
Jfw
Sent: Tuesday, May 05, 2015 10:56 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Cc: Bill White
Subject: Re: Strange problem with google.com

Hi, Tom. Try this. When you get to the main google page, try putting in your
search results. If it doesn't work, try pressing function key 5, that is the
F5 key, and refreshing the page. This often solves my problem.

The second thing I would say is: Have you done a reboot of your machine and
the problem persists?

If so, try this. Use the following link to google, and see if it clears up.
The link is below, and should be your favorite to google, and should be your
HomePage if google is now your HomePage.

https://www.google.com/webhp?complete=0

Bill White billwhite92701@dslextreme.com