Re: internet explorer

Kimber Gardner

What version of internet explorer?

On 5/1/15, stintonjoe--- via Jfw <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com> wrote:
Hi all

now for some reason when I go into internet explorer it always opens the
Google home page and when I try to get to the address bar to put in a
web address with alt d it dose nothing, I have also tryed controll d and
other combos.! so first how to I stop Google being my home page as I
don't want a home page I just want explorer to open on a blank page and if
this doesn't stop me not being able to get to my address bar how can I sort
that out.
I have windows 7 and jaws 12 and as far as I know every thing is up to
date.

thanks in advance Joe