From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Tim Ford via
Jfw
Sent: Thursday, April 30, 2015 5:27 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Cc: Tim Ford
Subject: Re: Shortcuts for track changes in Word

Hi Paul,

For starters, I use the windows key plus the ;. That brings up a
JAWS-friendly list box of the fields in the Word document that are comments,
revisions, footnotes, endnotes,and provide a link to each, along with the
author's name and at least the opening part of the comment. Very helpful,
and I think you can leave that window with the list open, and with alt-tab,
an easy way of navigating between the document and that list. Let me know
how things go with that approach.

Tim Ford