Shortcuts for track changes in Word

Paul Martz <skewmatrix@...>

Hi all. I need to develop a scheme of keyboard shortcuts for reviewing MS
Word documents using track changes. I'd rather not reinvent the wheel, so if
someone here has already devised an efficient system, could you please share
it?

The simplest idea would be to assign keyboard shortcuts for the
"next/previous change or comment" commands. I'd use those shortcuts to place
the PC cursor at the desired change or comment, review it, and then take an
action using the context menu.

Not sure what key commands I would assign, though. Ctrl+shift+O / P for the
"next/previous change or comment" would work well ergonomically, as an
example, but lacks semantic significance, so I'm open to other ideas.

Thanks for any input.
-Paul