From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@...] On Behalf Of Ryan
Coverdell
via Jfw
Sent: Thursday, April 30, 2015 5:00 AM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Cc: Ryan Coverdell; Ameen Ahmed
Subject: my function keys (insert f1 through 12), have stopped working on
my
keyboard

Windows 7,, jaws version 14. Somehow my function keys, (insert f1 through
whatever), quit working. I can't exit web-pages (altogether f4), unload
Jaws
(insert plus f4), or even restart my computer using windows m and then
altogether f 4 to get to the shut-down options. I have a neighbor who can
see, that could try some things. But before I go to the trouble of finding
out if he can do something I'd like to try to do some things myself. Could
one of you please e-mail what to try and be as specific as possible. I
don't
want to completely mess up
anything. Kindest regards, Ryan Coverdell P.S. I hope
there's a simple reset command or something.

Soronel Haetir
soronel.haetir@...