Re: my function keys (insert f1 through 12), have stopped working on my keyboard

northstar1950@...

look for an fn key on the top right of the keyboard and press it. its a toggle and will return your function keys back to their defaults.

Legend has it that on Thursday 4/30/2015 06:59 AM, Ryan Coverdell via Jfw said:
Windows 7,, jaws version 14. Somehow my function keys, (insert f1
through whatever), quit working. I can't exit web-pages (altogether
f4), unload Jaws (insert plus f4), or even restart my computer using
windows m and then altogether f 4 to get to the shut-down options. I
have a neighbor who can see, that could try some things. But before I
go to the trouble of finding out if he can do something I'd like to
try to do some things myself. Could one of you please e-mail what to
try and be as specific as possible. I don't want to completely mess up
anything. Kindest regards, Ryan Coverdell P.S. I hope
there's a simple reset command or something.

<http://www.sendspace.com/folder/i7xwg4>Click here to check out my sendspace offerings!