From: "Ryan Coverdell via Jfw" <jfw@...>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@...>
Cc: "Ryan Coverdell" <rmcover74@...>; "Ameen Ahmed" <thelegendofzelda17@...>
Sent: Thursday, April 30, 2015 7:59 AM
Subject: my function keys (insert f1 through 12),have stopped working on my keyboard

Windows 7,, jaws version 14. Somehow my function keys, (insert f1
through whatever), quit working. I can't exit web-pages (altogether
f4), unload Jaws (insert plus f4), or even restart my computer using
windows m and then altogether f 4 to get to the shut-down options. I
have a neighbor who can see, that could try some things. But before I
go to the trouble of finding out if he can do something I'd like to
try to do some things myself. Could one of you please e-mail what to
try and be as specific as possible. I don't want to completely mess up
anything. Kindest regards, Ryan Coverdell P.S. I hope
there's a simple reset command or something.