From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@...] On Behalf Of Ryan Coverdell
via Jfw
Sent: Wednesday, April 29, 2015 6:33 AM
To: jfw@...
Cc: Ryan Coverdell
Subject: settings issues

i had some trouble-shooting done with my computer and now i have the
following issues_ now the security defaults are so high that when i want to
listen to streaming audio from an external player like real player or vlc
media player my system tells me your security settings do not allow this
file to be down-loaded_his i go into internet options and set them to medium
high default_ i'm able to get into the audio stream_ however upon shutting
down my computer the changes i have made to my security settings do not
stick_ how can i make them stickth
similarly when i go to open the streaming url i come up with an annoying
dialog box that asks if i want to open or save the file_ i want this
dialogue box to never come up ag_ how do i forever cancel this box alsoth
also when opening a bookshare_org file the dialogue box that asks if i want
to open or save the file i have to press altogether plus not to get the
dialogue box ofwhich is in the backgroundwith into focus_ i do not want this
dialogue box or any dialogue box for that matter to be in the background_ i
want it to always be able to open in its own separate window_ how can i
reset this option so i can avoid hitting altogether plus nth